Explore SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Hubs, Sites, document libraries, folders / docsets faster by using Windows File Explorer style interface
Easily Manage Files in SharePoint
Overcome limitations of SharePoint WebDav Explorer View
- Drag & drop from anywhere to everywhere using intuitive tree-view navigation.
- Copy or move files with key metadata between site collections, Farms, Office 365 and One Drive for Business.
- Navigate Hub Sites, sites, document libraries & docsets faster with a tree-view.
- Save emails to Microsoft Teams and group libraries.
- Drag & drop from Outlook to save emails &/or attachments while capturing key details such as To, Subject, From, Sent time as well as file properties.
- Upload from the file system with author and file created / modified dates being captured.
- Migrate email messages from Exchange Public folders to SharePoint with metadata automatically populated.
Find Documents & Emails Faster
Broaden SharePoint Search integration to:
Search based on metadata such as email and file properties.
Locate files easily using keyword or content similar to Google.
- Open and change documents via network drives.
- Filter search results using SharePoint refiners.
- Download or manage files directly from search results
- Return results from ‘configurable’ search panes – see adjacent image.
Beyond Office SharePoint Integration
Enhanced Windows File Explorer style browsing
- Easily find and open Microsoft Project, Visio and other files from any location
- Checkout, makes changes and check back while maintaining versioning.
- Adobe Reader / Acrobat SharePoint integration fully supported including metadata and checkout/in.
- Open and modify other PDF vendor applications via DMF File Explorer.
- View, edit & share content in Office 365 Public & Private groups as well as Microsoft Teams – New
- Upload and modify metadata for large numbers of files in a single step.
- Patented architecture for faster navigation and browsing.
- DMF File Explorer for SharePoint is a 64bit application – provides that extra ‘bitness’ when you need it most. Now available with MacroView DMF.