Faster SharePoint Document Management (DMS) starts with Excellent Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader and File Explorer Integration
Easily Save Documents and Emails
Connect Office Applications with SharePoint to:
- Save directly from the Office ribbon bar in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint to any location in SharePoint.
- Drag & drop to save emails &/or attachments with automatic metadata capture, for example To, From, Subject, Sent time and file properties.
- Right-click in the Outlook file list to save hundreds of emails – in parallel enabling maximum upload performance.
- Upload from the Windows file system whilst capturing key file property metadata such as original author and creation date.
- Automatically file incoming & outgoing email using powerful rules, extend with Team-based rules – New.
Search and Discover Files Faster
Extend SharePoint DMS integration with Office to:
Find files easily using keyword or content similar to Google.
- Search based on metadata such as email and file properties.
- Enhance further with a Taxonomy Term picker – New
- Open and edit documents from network file shares.
- Filter returned search results using SharePoint refiners directly.
- Download files simultaneously from search results
- Return results via ‘customizable’ search panels – see adjacent image.
Convenient, Familiar Right-Click Menus
Collaborate with Colleagues Easily
- Send as Link, send as File (with version options) and send as PDF.
Background bulk-saving of emails.
Open, download, rename, delete, move, copy, etc.
Declare as Record, Add / Remove Legal Holds.
View security Audit access history for a selected document.
Check-out / check-in, numbering, versioning, Version History.
Flexible options to preview documents, emails, PDFs and images.
- Create libraries, folders, document sets and sites from Windows style tree-view.
Flexible offsite options with single file Take Offline or Connect to OneDrive.
- Access common tasks via right click menus – see adjacent screenshots.
Intuitive Tree-View Navigation
Experience Windows File Explorer style browsing
- Dynamically browse SharePoint web application(s), One Drive for Business or Office 365 tenant with ease – file visibility is security trimmed.
- View, share and edit content in Microsoft Teams, Private & Public groups – New
- Jump to document sets, folder and Sites faster with Search Tree-View.
- Browse across SharePoint Farms, Office 365 and Hybrid.
- Set and forget Office 365 and Farm registration – no Central admin required.
- Filter the Tree-View by entering just a few characters of the ‘title’ name.
- Navigate faster by using Favorites or Recent locations, even faster by enabling Hub Sites support – New
- Proven ability to cope with large SharePoint Farm document stores.
- US Patented architecture for faster browsing and navigation.
Configure to your Requirements
Increase organizational productivity even further
- Extend your SharePoint / Teams environment easily with the MacroView Provisioning tool.
Define MacroView Search panels to your own SharePoint metadata requirements
Add extra items to the right-click menus – e.g. New Document, Workflow, Create Project etc.
Customize the metadata profiling dialog box to support custom field types, automatic metadata, etc.
- Dark Mode and high resolution monitor screens all supported. New!
- Multi language support including Asian character sets.
Re-branding and custom wording of menus, messages, etc.
Enhance Office and SharePoint integration further with DMF (32 or 64 bit) plugins – click here for details.
On Your Platform:
- Microsoft 365 (SharePoint Online) including dedicated Government tenants.
- SharePoint Server 2019, 2016 & earlier versions of on-premises.
- Microsoft Office 365, 2016 & 2013 including dedicated 64 bit installers.
- SharePoint Hybrid, Azure and Cloud all supported.
- Remote Desktop (Terminal) Services, Citrix & other VDI environments.
- Windows Group Policy ADMx template supplied.
- Mail App – Save emails to SharePoint Online via Android, MacOS, IOS and Outlook Web Access.
- Corporate Email Filing – Automatically save key emails based on a couple of smart filing rules.
- UDN – Sequential numbering across SharePoint site collections with custom automatic footer.
- AOI – Simplifies version control, adds overwrite existing version & prevents loss of changes.
- Predictive Email Filing – Suggests file locations based on an organization’s save patterns.
- Click for more DMF module options.
DMF Enables You To:
- Manage Documents and Emails quickly, efficiently and intuitively.
- Migrate emails from Public folders to SharePoint with automatic metadata capture.
- Copy and move multiple files, with metadata, between Sites, Farms and Office 365. >>>
- Link with existing CRM, line of business and document generation systems.
- Easily maintain Knowledge Management and Records Management processes.