Faster SharePoint Document Management (DMS) starts with Excellent Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader and File Explorer Integration
Easily Save Documents and Emails
Connect Office Applications with SharePoint to:
- Save directly from the Office ribbon bar in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint to any location in SharePoint.
- Drag & drop to save emails &/or attachments with automatic metadata capture, for example To, From, Subject, Sent time and file properties.
- Right-click in the Outlook file list to save hundreds of emails – in parallel enabling maximum upload performance.
- Upload from the Windows file system whilst capturing key file property metadata such as original author and creation date.
- Automatically file incoming & outgoing email using powerful rules, extend with Team-based rules – New.
Search and Discover Files Faster
Extend SharePoint DMS integration with Office to:
Find files easily using keyword or content similar to Google.
- Search based on metadata such as email and file properties.
- Enhance further with a Taxonomy Term picker – New
- Open and edit documents from network file shares.
- Filter returned search results using SharePoint refiners directly.
- Download files simultaneously from search results
- Return results via ‘customizable’ search panels – see adjacent image.
Convenient, Familiar Right-Click Menus
Collaborate with Colleagues Easily
- Send as Link, send as File (with version options) and send as PDF.
Background bulk-saving of emails.
Open, download, rename, delete, move, copy, etc.
Declare as Record, Add / Remove Legal Holds.
View security Audit access history for a selected document.
Check-out / check-in, numbering, versioning, Version History.
Flexible options to preview documents, emails, PDFs and images.
- Create libraries, folders, document sets and sites from Windows style tree-view.
Flexible offsite options with single file Take Offline or Connect to OneDrive.
- Access common tasks via right click menus – see adjacent screenshots.
Intuitive Tree-View Navigation
Experience Windows File Explorer style browsing
- Dynamically browse SharePoint web application(s), One Drive for Business or Office 365 tenant with ease – file visibility is security trimmed.
- View, share and edit content in Microsoft Teams, Private & Public groups – New
- Jump to document sets, folder and Sites faster with Search Tree-View.
- Browse across SharePoint Farms, Office 365 and Hybrid.
- Set and forget Office 365 and Farm registration – no Central admin required.
- Filter the Tree-View by entering just a few characters of the ‘title’ name.
- Navigate faster by using Favorites or Recent locations, even faster by enabling Hub Sites support – New
- Proven ability to cope with large SharePoint Farm document stores.
- US Patented architecture for faster browsing and navigation.
Configure to your Requirements
Increase organizational productivity even further
Define MacroView Search panels to your own SharePoint metadata requirements
Add extra items to the right-click menus – e.g. New Document, Workflow, Create Project etc.
Customize the metadata profiling dialog box to support custom field types, automatic metadata, etc.
- Dark Mode and high resolution monitor screens all supported. New!
- Multi language support including Asian character sets.
Re-branding and custom wording of menus, messages, etc.
Enhance Office and SharePoint integration further with DMF (32 or 64 bit) plugins – click here for details.
On Your Platform:
- Microsoft 365 (SharePoint Online) including dedicated Government tenants.
- SharePoint Server 2019, 2016 & earlier versions of on-premises.
- Microsoft Office 365, 2016, 2013 & 2010 including dedicated 64 bit installers.
- SharePoint Hybrid, Azure and Cloud all supported.
- Remote Desktop (Terminal) Services, Citrix & other VDI environments.
- Windows Group Policy ADMx template supplied.
- Mail App – Save emails to SharePoint Online via Android, MacOS, IOS and Outlook Web Access.
- Corporate Email Filing – Automatically save key emails based on a couple of smart filing rules.
- UDN – Sequential numbering across SharePoint site collections with custom automatic footer.
- AOI – Simplifies version control, adds overwrite existing version & prevents loss of changes.
- Predictive Email Filing – Suggests file locations based on an organization’s save patterns.
- Click for more DMF module options.
DMF Enables You To:
- Manage Documents and Emails quickly, efficiently and intuitively.
- Migrate emails from Public folders to SharePoint with automatic metadata capture.
- Copy and move multiple files, with metadata, between Sites, Farms and Office 365. >>>
- Link with existing CRM, line of business and document generation systems.
- Easily maintain Knowledge Management and Records Management processes.