Version 8.2 (April 2016)
- Document type icons now display in the insert dialog box.
- Description property field recognizes email and web address links
- New Clause people picker now works for Office 2016.
Version 8.1.54 (December 2015)
Version 8.1.10 (July 2015)
- Support for Microsoft Office 2016.
- Support for ClauseBank on SharePoint Online (Office 365).
- Improved performance and an updated interface.
- ClauseBank options are now available from the ribbon Home tab, Options button in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Navigation by folders and sub folders or by categories.
- Drag and drop support for adding, removing and re-ordering clauses.
- New clauses can now be added directly from within Microsoft Word or PowerPoint by simply selecting the required content within a document or presentation, right-clicking and choosing the New Clause option.
Version 8.3 (June 2016)
- Streamlined license activation
- Faster searching
- Faster display of right-click menu
- Improved support for Group By views
- Improved support for copying and moving files between SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premises
- See MacroView Blog Post
Version 8.2 (April 2016)
- Improved upload and download performance
- Various enhancements to search interface for SharePoint Online
Version 8.1(February 2016)
- Support for Office 2016
- Support for Adobe Reader / Acrobat DC, XI and X
- Improved handling of Recents, Favorites, etc
Version 7.10 Service Pack 3 (November 2015)
Version 7.10 Service Pack 2 (October 2015)
Version 7.10 Service Pack 1 (October 2015)
Version 7.10 (September 2015)
- Profiling (metadata capture) dialog can now be customized by MacroView Professional Services – e.g. to allow email attributes to be recorded in non-MacroView columns or in Microsoft Matter Center.
- New right click “Open With…” option – supports editing in Visio, Project, AutoCAD etc.
- Blocking / warning when user attempts to save certain types of emails – e.g. emails stubbed by Enterprise Vault.
- User Interfaces now supports Windows 10.
- Double clicking a result in the Search Site Tree dialog now navigates to the items location.
- Favorites can now be created directly from Search Site Tree results.
- Added support for Auto Filing Rules for incoming emails.
- Sites displayed under Office 365 / SharePoint Online servers are now sorted alphabetically.
- Improved support for MySites
Version 5.3 (October 2015)
- Microsoft Excel Support.
- Support for libraries with Major and Minor Versions configured, including saving and overwriting minor versions.
- Support for saving to libraries with no versioning enabled.
- Support for saving as new document or overwriting existing document when versioning is disabled.
§ § § §
Version 7.0 (November 2015)
- Smart Installer – Created using Bootstrap technology, the Smart Installer handles the installation / re-installation and configuration of all the client-side components of MacroView Case & Matter.
- MacroView DMF v7.10
- MacroView UDN / AOI v5.3 – support in AOI for Microsoft Exc el and for libraries with Major and minor versions.