By enhancing the integration between Microsoft SharePoint and familiar applications such as Microsoft Office®, Adobe Reader® and Microsoft Windows®, MacroView provides the legal document management functionality and user experience that legal users require in order to work efficiently.
The DM features that legal users expect based on their prior experience with a traditional DM system:
Additional features relevant to legal users enabled by SharePoint and MacroView DMF®:
- Configurable Search panels
- Extensive automatic metadata capture
- Great support for non-Client / Matter areas
- Document generation and drafting
- Access from anywhere anytime via the web
- Cloud-based collaboration with customers & vendors
- Integration with Practice Management & LOB systems
Microsoft Matter Center Support
Microsoft created Matter Center for Office 365 to showcase how Office 365 enables collaboration on legal documents and matters. MacroView DMF® and MacroView Case & Matter both provide good support for Matter Center. The Matter Center displays nicely in the MacroView tree-view of the structure of your SharePoint / Office 365 environment. You can drag and drop to save emails in Matter Center libraries with zero all metadata captured automatically. See more details.
MacroView ClauseBank® enables faster, safer drafting of documents, emails and presentations by making it easy to find and re-use standard approved text and graphics. It also makes it easy for end-users to propose new and updated content. MacroView ClauseBank is an excellent complement to a legal DM solution. See more details.
MacroView can provide a range of professional services related to Legal DM solutions based on SharePoint and Office 365:
- Optimal design of SharePoint as a legal document store.
- Assistance with installing and configuring MacroView DMF® and MacroView Case and Matter.
- Development of customizations, including custom templates and other solutions for streamlining the generation and management of legal documents.
- Migration of existing documents from a traditional DM system or from file shares and Outlook folders. See more details