SharePoint Document Generation directly from Word, PowerPoint and Outlook results in faster response times, compliance with branding standards and ease of template management
Integrates with SharePoint
Connects Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Appears in Home and Insert ribbon menus for quick access.
- Draft and generate responses easily from existing familiar applications.
- Insert first Clause within minutes of uploading content and selecting SharePoint site.
- Supports multiple languages, including double byte languages such as Chinese.
- Extend with other MacroView products to create powerful end to end solutions.
Search & Discover
Find your text faster with SharePoint
- Content items arranged by category or in a tree structure that reflects your teams.
- Utilize SharePoint’s powerful search engine.
- Descriptions provide guidance as to intended usage of content items including images.
- Formatted previews of content items.
- Filter item list by name .
- Search for items by the text or title.
Assemble Your Content
View Draft Structure Come Together
- Easily drag and drop your text blocks, logo images and slides.
- Quickly re-position content by using the up and down arrows.
- Add your content selection by double clicking on the items.
- Multi-select using keyboard commands.
- Use arrows to select and deselect items.
Generate the Document
Even Faster with Smart Sync
- Styles preserved as selected content items are retrieved and inserted into your document, email or presentation.
- Handles complex multi-level paragraph numbering.
- Expand ClauseLinks to ensure most up to date information such as fees and pricing.
- Uses Smart Sync for better performance in remote locations – New
Empowers Users & Adoption
Extension of Existing Applications
- Simply select content in Word document and click New Clause – user is prompted for required details, which can be as little as a name for the proposed new content item.
- Workflow can be used so that proposed new clauses are not generally available until they are approved by a Content Administrator or Knowledge Manager.
- Making it easy for end-users to add new content helps ensure that the central content bank stays relevant as needs change.
Ensures Selected Content is Current
- Content items can have an Update Frequency and Content Expert specified for them e.g. Annual, Quarterly, etc.
- Content items will expire if they have not been reviewed during their Update Frequency interval.
- Users cannot retrieve expired items.
- Content Experts are automatically notified of their expiring content items.
Enables Better Template Management
- Content that is common to multiple templates and precedents can be stored as a content item in ClauseBank, and retrieved as the template or precedent is about to be used.
- Eliminates the need to locate and maintain multiple instances of the common content across all templates / precedents.
- ClauseBank sites are automatically displayed
- Deploy software and configuration settings using Active Directory/Group Policy.
- Generate proposals, reports and presentations accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Respond faster to queries by using pre-approved text, logo images and slide templates.
- Manage Organizational Template Content securely and intuitively.
- Link with MacroView DMF or existing document management system.
On Your Platforms:
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Outlook (365, 2019, 2016 & earlier).
- Office 365 (SharePoint Online) including Government Dedicated & ITAR.
- SharePoint On-Premises 2019, 2016, 2013 & 2010.
- SharePoint Hybrid, Azure and Private Cloud.
- Citrix & Remote Desktop (Terminal) Services.